To be able to preserve your playing capital and possibly watch it grow, you will have to dodge many bullets along your path as players and be able to win a lot of important pots. We therefore advise you to take advantage of the registration to guarantee you the greatest possible bonus which will then help you in the initial stages of the game.
To avoid running into this unpleasant situation that not only does not entertain you, but that will make you perceive the world of poker as it is not in reality, we at the sites, for years have been reviewing only exclusively special entry bonuses.
These increase your chances of winning in agen poker online even against those who have a substantial bankroll, so that they can immediately play in a balanced situation.
The importance of poker bonuses
In addition to what has already been mentioned in the introduction, the percentage fees to be paid to the gambling hall also have a significant impact on gambling capital, when playing with small stakes: in fact, generally, the rooms deduct about 3% from each pot that reaches a certain amount.
- Therefore, when you make your initial deposit and try to build up a game capital, you play in games where you always pay a full 3% commission percentage to the gambling hall.
- To be able to experience growth in your bankroll you have to beat not only your opponents, but also the commission for the poker room.
- However, there is a way to make this path much easier and less expensive, to learn how to make the best use of poker bonuses – given that by playing on your side the best bonuses offered by the poker rooms can significantly increase the your chances of staying in the game.
When you play with a bonus, in fact, the halls will give you money for each raked hand in which you participate, thus giving you an important opportunity to set aside substantial play capital.
How does the poker sign up bonus work?
First of all we have the amount of the prize: the higher the better. Most poker rooms offer sign- up bonuses, also called poker bonuses, or welcome bonuses, but the amounts differ considerably.
- Some poker rooms also offer € 1,000 in premiums, while others offer only € 200. Will a large part of your deposit be eligible for a prize? This can vary greatly.
- For example: an offer of € 100 with a 200% match is naturally better than a € 200 with a 50% match. Some poker rooms boast a premium match of 1,000%, while others cover only 20%.
The match percentage is an element that you need to take into account when evaluating poker bonuses.
- In the first case, you must make a € 50 deposit to get a € 100 prize; in the second case you have to deposit € 200 to get a € 100 bonus.
For example, a famous service of Iene aired long ago showed that Forex sites that promised high and immediate gains were actually scams.